I worked in Kuwait for 16 years, and started Danger Zone Jobs in 2005, which has over 30,000 members.
I have since written 1,500+ resumes in management, logistics, security, intelligence, administration, construction & trades, operations, IT and many more.
Your resume must bring you to life as a professional worth hiring.
The key is an expert writer (and Army veteran) who knows what matters most in your job search. Who knows and works daily with the defense industry: contractors, vets & active military.
Let me utilize that expertise as your personal resume writer for Civilian, Contractor and Federal formats.
1. What’s your goal? Using email, phone or Skype, we’ll discuss your objectives and jobs you want to go after.
2. I’ll organize your material by gathering information from your existing resume, certifications, diplomas, DD 214, etc.
3. I’ll research keywords to identify the best keywords for your job search so I can include them in your resume.
4. I’ll craft a strong and effective resume that works with recruiters and job search software. I’ll also rewrite until you’re satisfied. Changes and corrections are normal.
5. I’ll make future updates (free): If you get a new job, want to change something or have new information to add, just email me.
6. I’ll polish your LinkedIn profile if you have one.